Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm trying to find a book.

Of course, not any old book will do. I want something that incorporates every aspect of building a sustainable society, from building construction alternatives, to organic agriculture, to being a low-impact consumer. There should be a chapter on how to eat, one on how to clean, and another on getting corporations to want to be 'green' for reasons other than $$$. It should all be backed up by sturdy references and examples instead of being a bunch of ideological fluff. And of course, the whole thing should be printed and distributed in the the least detrimental way possible.

Am I simply asking for too much? Maybe I should write it myself - it might take less time than searching through a bajillion websites, bookstores, and reader reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment